Master Your Time And Understand Your Strengths With Nancy Mackay And Her CEO Forums – Episode 179
Expedite your impact and become the game changer you aspire to be. Experience the exponential growth others are feeling every day.
Nancy Mackay is CEO & founder of Mackay CEO Forums. Leading the industry charge, Nancy surrounds herself with like-minded entrepreneurs who want to master their time, experience their passions and exploit their strengths. Nancy and her team provide the tools, formulas and peer sessions to populate the world with better leaders and more expedient industry shortcuts.
Get the job done with those who have paved the path before you. Connect yourself with mentors, coaches and industry leaders who are clear on their vision, goals and competencies. The results will astonish you.
Book of the Day
- Feel The Fear And Do It Anyway by Susan Jeffers
- MacKay CEO Forums – Populate the World With Better Leaders
- The CEO Edge Podcast – How to Deliver a Great Customer Experience in an Exponential World
John’s 3 Key Take-aways
- As entrepreneurs we are constantly doing the next big thing. But the importance is not to go it alone. There is always someone able to do it better than you. No one gets out of life without scares. We all have big ideas. Have a 90 day plan in place. Focus attention on addressing personal needs as well as those for your business.
- Be conscientious with the concept and practice of time mastery.
- Look to those who have walked the path before you. These individuals can ultimately lead you in the direction you want to go. You all have big ideas but who will help you to implement them along the way? Who is on your top 20 list?
Read the Transcript
You can download a complete transcript of this entire episode by clicking here.