Steve Moeller Asks The Question: What Lights You Up? – Episode 100
Turn your vision into reality with positive anticipation and force. Steve Moeller defines his “Endorphin Zone” and the reasons behind why delegating can be a major stress reliever.
Steve Moeller is founder and chief visionary officer at Endorphin Zone. His research shows how you can be successful on purpose by following his four part strategy. Discover what lights you up, surround yourself with the right individuals, begin to live your vision and leave your legacy behind.
App of the Day
- My fitness Pal – Free Calorie Counter, Diet & Exercise Journal
Book of the Day
- Endorphinomics: The Science of Human Flourishing by Steve Moeller
Insight of the Day
- Personal satisfaction will arise when you are bringing joy and happiness to other people.
John’s 3 Key Take-aways
- To be successful on purpose, have a clear vision of your successful business and quality of life—then take action.
- Be very clear about what lights you up. Delegate everything you are not good at. Find the right employees, the best contractors and then be willing to outsource. Get people to light up at what they are good at and what you are not.
- Create the right work environment, one conducive to innovation and creativity for both you and your teammates.
- Steve Moeller’s Website: The Endorphin Zone – Where People Come to Flourish
Read the Transcript
You can download a complete transcript of this entire episode by clicking here.