Trivinia Barber’s Virtual Assistant Boutique Is Driving Successful Entrepreneurs To New Heights – Episode 189
Scale up your business, energize your teams and increase productivity and profits with a customized virtual personal assistant service. Trivinia Barber is expertly crafting and curating partnerships between the personal assistant and an entrepreneur based on a specific company’s needs.
Trivinia Barber is founder of Priority VA, a virtual assistance company which serves businesses looking to outsource and lighten their load. Their state of the art virtual assistants can help your teams with special projects and other tasks, freeing you up to focus on the important things.
- Priority VA – Premium White-Glove Service for Online Entrepreneurs
- Priority VA Featured on AES Nation Podcast – Priority VA
- ViewedIt – Screen, Voice and Webcam Recording – Video for All
- Loom – Quick Videos, Faster than Typing
- LastPass – Password Manager, Auto Form Filler, Random Password Generator & Secure Digital Wallet App
- Zoom – Video Conferencing, Web Conferencing, Webinars, Screen Sharing
- Voxer – Modern communication for Mobile Teams
- Slack – Where work happens
- Evernote – Get organized. Work smarter. Remember everything.
- Microsoft OneNote – The digital note-taking app for your devices
John’s 3 Key Take-aways
- To create maximum value, it’s essential to have an expert team to handle diverse responsibilities, and to outsource the work best done by others.
- Separate offshore assembly line and hire within your support groups. This will help unify the end results and the goals you are intended to fulfill.
- Invest in your team to make sure they are growing with you. Make sure to invest in their continuing education, and remain involved and interested in what they are doing.
Read the Transcript
You can download a complete transcript of this entire episode by clicking here.