Transformation Coach Craig Ballantyne Is Constructing The Perfect Day One Pillar At A Time – Episode 166
What is your blueprint to personal success? With Craig Ballantyne’s professional accountability and expert advice you too can have it all.
Craig Ballantyne is a Trainer, Coach and Author of The Perfect Day Formula: How to Own the Day and Control Your Life. His books, coaching programs and online success have contributed to his fame and leadership within his niche. Featured in a wide variety of health magazines, Craig has an expansive following and his articles are extremely well known.
Structure your day, create your vision and dig deep to construct your perfect day, one pillar at a time.
Book of the Day
- The Perfect Day Formula by Craig Ballantyne
- Craig Ballantyne – Author, Trainer, Coach
- Free Gift Offer – just for you!
- Joe Polish – also at AES Nation
- Verne Harnish – also at AES Nation
- Mark Ford
John’s 3 Key Take-aways
- Planning and preparation. Discover your assets and establish your goals. Have a three year vision set out in front of you to be truly successful.
- Have in place your personal professional accountability. What are you willing to let go and what stands out that you will tackle or change at any cost. Look to those who have walked before you to generate success.
- Provide social support and meaningful incentives. Have those in place to inspire your clients, customers and team mates.
Podcast: Play in new window
Subscribe: iTunes | Android | RSS
Read the Transcript
You can download a complete transcript of this entire episode by clicking here.