Lex Gillette Shares Firsthand Why There Is ‘No Need For Sight When You Have A Vision’ – Episode 217
As an Olympic athlete striving for his personal best, Lex Gillette is setting goals and encouraging others to set theirs. By hand-crafting personal keynotes to motivational speaking events, Lex holds true to positive forward-thinking and the belief that anything is possible.
As soon as his feet hit the ground in the morning, Lex is calculating ways to create a machine of success for all. His authenticity and focus is infectious both on the field and off.
We all struggle with our blind spots (so to speak), so listen to what Lex is teaching and shift your focus. Believe in your visionary dream and become the entrepreneurial athlete you know you are.
- Lex as Motivational Speaker
- Lex Gillette – Gold Men’s Long Jump T11 – Final – London 2017 World Para Athletics Championships
- Lex Gillette – Men’s T11 100m Semifinal 1 – 2016 Paralympic Games
John’s 3 Key Take-aways
- Start with a vision and then focus until it becomes really clear. What exactly is it that you want to achieve and how are you going to get there?
- Quantify the strengths and specific goals you will need to achieve your vision.
- Build the right team around you to help guide you and utilize the coaches willing to help you along the way. Build trust with those individuals. Then inspire yourself day in and day out to remain fixed and accountable to your vision. If we have a blind spot, we will not get clear on our vision.
Podcast: Play in new window
Subscribe: iTunes | Android | RSS
Read the Transcript
You can download a complete transcript of this entire episode by clicking here.