Joe Weiss is a highly successful insurance executive specializing in design and implementation of asset protection strategies for high-net-worth individuals.
Committed to helping entrepreneurs understand the modern challenges inherent in building successful businesses, Joe provides critical advice regarding liability protections, risk assessments and exposure in tech savvy marketplaces.
Joe shares with entrepreneurs the reasons that time may be right for adding an insurance expert to their teams to protect all they’ve accomplished from litigation and loss.
Quote of the Day
- “Seek first to understand, then to be understood.” – Joe’s favorite, the fifth of the seven habits of highly effective people, by Dr. Stephen R. Covey
- Helping high-earning entrepreneurs protect their assets, their families and their stakeholders through comprehensive and customized insurance solutions including professional liability, errors and omissions, and tailored business owner policies.
- Bruce Gendleman – Insurance Services
- Dr. Stephen Covey – The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
John’s 3 Key Take-aways
- As an entrepreneur, the buck stops with you. Don’t overlook the risks associated with successful business. Protect your assets, your holdings, your real estate and your legacy by consulting with an insurance expert to shield all that you have worked for.
- It’s critical today to really understand the businesses you create, the risks and liabilities associated with those businesses in a rapidly changing world. As your success scales up, your need for coverage and protection does as well.
- Growing your high-end business requires that you need a high-end team to cover the growing level of liability, risk and exposure that commoditized insurance providers don’t/can’t consider.
Read the Transcript
You can download a complete transcript of this entire episode by clicking here.