Best-Selling author, serial entrepreneur and founder of EOS Worldwide, Gino Wickman assists leaders and entrepreneurs in-the-making to get a jump-start on taking their business to the next level.
Discover how Wickman explains the entrepreneurial range and systematically provides a clearer understanding of his six essential entrepreneurial traits and his eight critical mistakes entrepreneurs make when launching their company.
Are you an Entrepreneur in the making? If so, you don’t want to miss this episode of John Bowen and Gino Wickman.
Implement Entrepreneurial Operating System into your business and take that entrepreneurial leap to jump-start your business.
Quote of the Day
- “We teach what we needing the most” – Danielle Kennedy
Book of the Day
- Rocket Fuel: The One Essential Combination That Will Get You More of What You Want from Your Business by Gino Wickman & Mark C. Winters
- Traction: Get a Grip on Your Business by Gino Wickman
- Get a Grip by Gino Wickman & Mike Paton
- How to Be a Great Boss by Gino Wickman & Rene Boer
- What the Heck is EOS by Gino Wickman
- Entrepreneurial Leap by Gino Wickman
- E-Leap Website – Do you have what it takes to becomes an entrepreneur?
- Are You an Entrpreneur-in-the-Making? – The following assessment is designed to determine if the charactersistics of an entrepreneur resonates with you.
Read the Transcript
You can download a complete transcript of this entire episode by clicking here.