https://www.aesnation.com/wp-content/uploads/aesnation22.png 0 0 John Bowen https://www.aesnation.com/wp-content/uploads/aesnation22.png John Bowen2019-08-06 11:00:402019-08-06 10:47:52Mike Paton Reveals Why The Entrepreneurial Operating System® Just Works – Episode 220
Mike Paton Reveals Why The Entrepreneurial Operating System® Just Works – Episode 220
As award-winning speaker and Chief Visionary Expert for EOS Worldwide, Mike Paton is taking on the holistic approach of conducting effective operating systems for small businesses.
The EOS Model™ provides six fundamental components visually illustrating how to manage any business. In this short podcast, Mike divulges these six key drivers and how they will strengthen and simplify the vision of your company.
Jump aboard the EOS traction-train for a complete set of simple concepts and practical tools.
Book of the Day
- Rocket Fuel: The One Essential Combination That Will Get You More of What You Want from Your Business by Gino Wickman and Mark Winters
- Traction: Get a Grip on Your Business by Gino Wickman
- EOS Worldwide – Get a Grip on Your Business with the Entrepreneurial Operating System
- The Traction Library – EOS Books for Everyone in Your Company
- Find an EOS Implementer – Need help finding the right implmenter?
- Mark Winters – also at AES Nation
- Verne Harnish – also at AES Nation
- Dan Sullivan – also at AES Nation
- Steve Covey – Six Ways to Help Your Organization Be More Inclusive
John’s 6 Key Take-aways
- Leverage your tools and resources ensuring you have clarity while doing it.
- Implement your key drivers and make adjustments when things are not working correctly.
- Get clear on your process.
- Create traction.
- Run your meetings effectively.
- Have the right people on the bus working beside you.
Podcast: Play in new window
Subscribe: iTunes | Android | RSS
Read the Transcript
You can download a complete transcript of this entire episode by clicking here.