By finding the lead domino and launching his unbeatable coaching techniques, Verne Harnish has managed to strategically influence the lives of many entrepreneurs worldwide.
Known as the “Growth Guy”, Verne Harnish has spent the last three decades helping companies scale-up. As founder of Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO) and co-founder and CEO of Gazelles Growth Institute, Verne has had amazing success by sharing his powerful strategic planning skills and educational secrets. These strategies will undoubtedly change your business mindset.
- “You can’t change the way people think, all you can do is give them a tool the use of which will change their thinking” – Buckminster Fuller
App of the Day
Book of the Day
- Scaling up: How a Few Companies Make It and Why the Rest Don’t – by Verne Harnish and The Team at Gazelles
- Scaling Up – How a Few Companies Make It and Why the Rest Don’t
- One-Page Execution Tools – Gazelles – Strategic Planning Insights – Original One-Page Strategic Plan
- Mark Cuban
- Brad Feld
- Ted Leonsis
- Tim Cook
- Jim Collins
- Regis Mckenna
- Tom Peters
- Larry Ellison
- Buckminster Fuller
John’s 3 Key Take-aways
- Be successful on purpose and leave nothing to chance. Create the tools to execute your business plan and put them into place. Scale up your business for dramatic growth. Increase your margins and create tremendous value.
- Prepare to meet the three great business challenges: leadership, scalable infrastructure, and marketing effectiveness.
- Implement the four big decisions: provide leadership; set and articulate strategy; drive execution; and focus on massive action by incorporating customer-funded businesses.
Read the Transcript
You can download a complete transcript of this entire episode by clicking here.