Want to know the secret to nurturing clients and immediately recognizing lifelong value? Create your vision, take action, and learn how to demonstrate and defend it—Shep Hyken tells all in this episode.
With great leadership and simplicity you can pump-up productivity and boost profit within your company. Listen here to a few key principles and easy applications that will completely change you and your business.
What does it mean to reinvent yourself as an entrepreneur? Patrick Gentempo dives into how we can make our vision a reality and be successful on purpose by simply clarifying our core values and avoiding that “maximum tension zone”.
Do you have the right mindset for success? Serving your clients well is important; attracting and keeping a steady stream of viable prospects is essential.
All too often the biggest headwind that entrepreneurs face is themselves. When fears of losing everything you have created make you more cautious than creative, you can become more conservative in your actions and too often settle for the safety of what you have already done. Letting go of these concerns, looking into ways of protecting your own assets, can allow you to really soar.
CONTACT AES NATION
1954 Hayes Lane
San Martin, CA, United States
- Gino Wickman Propels Budding Entrepreneurs Towards New Levels of Prosperity – Episode 221
- Mike Paton Reveals Why The Entrepreneurial Operating System® Just Works – Episode 220
- A Fresh and Effective Approach to Fund-Raising Strategy with Dan Martell – Episode 219
- Ben Hardy Unveils an Introspective Assessment on What Drives Today’s Successful Entrepreneur – Episode 218
- Lex Gillette Shares Firsthand Why There Is ‘No Need For Sight When You Have A Vision’ – Episode 217