Dan Martell offers today’s business owners a fresh approach to fund-raising strategy. Watch the interview above for a front row seat into mindset behind the greatest “Growth Stacking (not Hacking) Show” on earth.
Structuring how and when businesses deploy their core marketing message is essential for successful fund-raising campaigns. Software as a Service (SaaS) business models are no exception—in fact SaaS businesses often have an especially difficult time with this. To thrive in today’s ever-growing, over-saturated, (and often over-hyped) online marketplace it takes savvy forethought and extremely flexible execution.
Dan’s unique approach of “growth stacking” prioritizes smart investments and produce amazing results. Having invested in over 40 tech companies and starting 5 of his own Martell continues to raise millions in funding for his entrepreneurial clients.
Explore new ways to find more of the right prospects, and get your messaging out effectively—your sales cycle will take less time and conversion rates will continue to rise.
Quote of the Day
- “Id rather teach a programmer how to market than a marketing person how to program.” – Bill Gates
App of the Day
- Voxer – Walkie talkie app for high performance teams
Dan’s 3-part framework for your 30 day YouTube challenge:
- Tim Sanders – Sales & Leadership Keynote Speaker
John’s 3 Key Take-aways
- Be a life-long learner. Get passionate about video—the power of one to many is incredibly powerful.
- Design your business be successful on purpose to maximize value. Get traction. Build a great client experience. Growth stacking not hacking. Look for those silver bullets.
- Check out applications and productivity tools to change your life tremendously. Human capital is really worth it.
Read the Transcript
You can download a complete transcript of this entire episode by clicking here.