In light of what is happening in the world today, Ben Hardy believes being ritualistic is more important than ever. Ben describes how who you are is a product of what you do. The choices you make on a daily basis shape the type of person you are. Change yourself from the inside out to become a highly influential individual who others will follow.
As an Olympic athlete striving for his personal best, Lex Gillette is setting goals and encouraging others to set theirs. By hand-crafting personal keynotes to motivational speaking events, Lex holds true to positive forward-thinking and the belief that anything is possible.
Jaime Hope is a highly-regarded emergency care surgeon, a sought-after professional speaker and an emerging entrepreneur with an expertise in health habits, self-care and empowerment.
In addition, she serves as life coach and consultant to entrepreneurs looking to prioritize personal health in highly stressful careers.
Bradley Callow, born into ease and affluence, showed his skills as an entrepreneur early, selling and using drugs at age 11. At some point, however, after some “bumps in the road,” a major pivot: today Bradley is an internationally recognized speaker, a highly successful conscious entrepreneur, and co-founder of RichLegacy.com and several other companies committed to behavioral health innovation.
Randy Hartnell, former Alaskan fisherman and current founder and president of Vital Choice Wild Seafood and Organics, thought losing his life’s passion as captain and owner of an Alaskan fishing fleet would change his life forever.
CONTACT AES NATION
1954 Hayes Lane
San Martin, CA, United States
- Gino Wickman Propels Budding Entrepreneurs Towards New Levels of Prosperity – Episode 221
- Mike Paton Reveals Why The Entrepreneurial Operating System® Just Works – Episode 220
- A Fresh and Effective Approach to Fund-Raising Strategy with Dan Martell – Episode 219
- Ben Hardy Unveils an Introspective Assessment on What Drives Today’s Successful Entrepreneur – Episode 218
- Lex Gillette Shares Firsthand Why There Is ‘No Need For Sight When You Have A Vision’ – Episode 217