Take a look at something all of you possess, a common thread that kills opportunity and stymies entrepreneurial initiative before it is hatched. That is your fear of rejection. How can you uncover this fear, understand it and make it work for you? Jia Jiang, acclaimed author, speaker and highly successful entrepreneur, spent over one hundred days getting rejected and facing his fear head on, and in the process he discovered how to use what he learned to his advantage.
Forming many strategic alliances and powerful partnerships, Emmet Scott has the firsthand experience and background to understand why partners align and how such alliances relate to serving clients well. Currently serving 80,000 professionals in seven dentistry practices, he shares his magic and experience.
Get your message out and create a giant dent in the universe. Discover how Priceline.Com’s lead marketer, Fred Catona, did just that. Fred shares a three-part ”secret sauce” that will get you started right away.
Discover the power of custom audiences. Ramp up your social media on any budget and create tremendous business value. Nick Unsworth is a cutting edge social media marketeer, a kick ass business coach and keynote speaker and application creator. Honing in on a single media tool, Facebook, Nick will demonstrate how your business can attract more of the clients you love—with less time and money.
Very few people are living life to their full potential. How can you, as entrepreneurs, succeed at a very high level and still maintain a healthy, harmonious balance—and wake up as if every day were Christmas morning? Hal Elrod shares his secret.
CONTACT AES NATION
1954 Hayes Lane
San Martin, CA, United States
- Gino Wickman Propels Budding Entrepreneurs Towards New Levels of Prosperity – Episode 221
- Mike Paton Reveals Why The Entrepreneurial Operating System® Just Works – Episode 220
- A Fresh and Effective Approach to Fund-Raising Strategy with Dan Martell – Episode 219
- Ben Hardy Unveils an Introspective Assessment on What Drives Today’s Successful Entrepreneur – Episode 218
- Lex Gillette Shares Firsthand Why There Is ‘No Need For Sight When You Have A Vision’ – Episode 217