We all want to perform more effectively and efficiently in our day to day lives because time is always relevant. As an entrepreneur, it is especially important to measure success by also measuring your quality of life.
No matter what color, shape or material, the balloon won’t rise to the top without the special ingredient inside: It’s the helium that makes the difference.
A successful world-class business relies on a steady stream of pre-qualified, pre-endorsed clients to sustain and grow. To attract these clients, you must implement simple yet elegant systemic processes. Dov Gordon outlines the steps on how you can begin doing this today.
There is an invisible side to everything visible. Everything is thought before it becomes a “reality”. If we can become clear about the life we want to lead, then we can take action on the ideas which will ultimately present opportunities.
Rick Sapio truly knows business. With over 40 years of experience, he has invested in more than 80 companies, started over 20 and currently owns 35. His business models are designed to help any entrepreneur create a strong set of values that will guide major decision making practices in their company.
CONTACT AES NATION
1954 Hayes Lane
San Martin, CA, United States
- Gino Wickman Propels Budding Entrepreneurs Towards New Levels of Prosperity – Episode 221
- Mike Paton Reveals Why The Entrepreneurial Operating System® Just Works – Episode 220
- A Fresh and Effective Approach to Fund-Raising Strategy with Dan Martell – Episode 219
- Ben Hardy Unveils an Introspective Assessment on What Drives Today’s Successful Entrepreneur – Episode 218
- Lex Gillette Shares Firsthand Why There Is ‘No Need For Sight When You Have A Vision’ – Episode 217