We all want to perform more effectively and efficiently in our day to day lives because time is always relevant. As an entrepreneur, it is especially important to measure success by also measuring your quality of life.
Dave Asprey, the founder of The Bulletproof Executive, currently has the number one health podcast on the market with over a million followers. Dave recognizes how as entrepreneurs you too often neglect your most important resource, your health. He demonstrates that by incorporating fun and easy steps in managing your personal health and training yourselves to respond to the wiring of your bodies, you can achieve so much more.
His message is simple: If you are implementing preventative measures to ensure optimum business health as you should, you should be taking similar preventative measures in your personal health. This emphasis on health will ultimately give you more energy, inner balance and harmony. Become a more effective individual not only in your business, but in your personal life as well.
App of the Day
- Sleep Cycle – iOS Version/Android Version
- Food Detective – assists you in your quest for peak performance and a healthier lifestyle.
Book of the Day
- The Bullet Proof Diet – by Dave Asprey
John’s 3 Key Takeaways
- As entrepreneurs, you need energy to fuel the creative, intellectual and physical demands of your businesses.
- Disciplined will power is central to personal and business success.
- Making better business decisions begins with making better life decisions.
Read the Transcript
You can download a complete transcript of this entire episode by clicking here.