As a coach for ambitious entrepreneurs, Cameron Herold is focusing on core principles, value and converting dreams into reality.
Cameron Herold is an Entrepreneur, CEO Coach, Mentor, Speaker & Author. Best known for his remarkable growth and number one driving force behind 1-800-GOT-JUNK? This is where Cameron, in just six year, grew from $2 million to $106 Million in revenue!
His unique abilities range from executive roles to strategic planning for both businesses and individual entrepreneurs alike. His mission, within companies, is to align a vivid vision and employ pivoting strategies when necessary.
- Cameron truly loves helping entrepreneurs make their dreams come true.
App of the Day
- Pomodoro Timer – Focus on your productivity and beat procrastination using the Pomodoro Technique
Book of the Day
- Double Double: How to Double Your Revenue and Profit in 3 Years or Less – by Cameron Herold
- The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It – by Michael Gerber
- Scaling Up: How a Few Companies Make It…and Why the Rest Don’t (Rockefeller Habits 2.0) – by Verne Harnish
- Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap…And Others Don’t – by Jim Collins
- Cameron Herold – Website
- Text the word ‘Double’ to #38470 – this will prompt you for your email and you can receive information directly from Cameron himself.
John’s 3 Key Take-aways
- Starting with the corner puzzle pieces; core value, purpose, the ‘why’ versus the ‘what’, the B.H.A.G. (big hairy audacious goal), and vivid vision. If you have all four of those corners covered than you will be inspirational and ahead of the curve.
- Ask yourself; How are you going to have those ‘A’ players working with you? They have got to be inspired. Be sure to use the tools you put into place.
- The ability to work collaboratively together and have organized meetings is critical. Its so important to be organized. Sustainability will accelerate the growth and make all the difference.
Read the Transcript
You can download a complete transcript of this entire episode by clicking here.