Creating content and community virtually will help you to better serve your current clients and keep a steady stream of prospective clients on your doorstep. Here with John Bowen at AES Nation, Chris Brogan masterfully illustrates his five-part framework, describing in detail how he uses his “Batman Symbol” to successfully serve and keep clients.
Chris Brogan, CEO at Owner Media Group, is a highly sought-after professional speaker and a New York Times best-selling author of more than eight books. Starting out as a “desk monkey,” Chris eventually began to realize how his insights and knowledge profoundly impacted and improved the lives of others. He decided to branch out, consulting with some of the biggest corporations in the world such as Comcast, Pepsi, Coke, Microsoft and Google. Inspired, passionate and creative, Chris has propelled himself forward with great marketing successes. He believes there are no limits.
App of the Day
Book of the Day
- The Freaks Shall Inherit the Earth: Entrepreneurship for Weirdos, Misfits, and World Dominators – by Chris Brogan
Insight of the Day
- Just because you have learned how to reach your prospective clients doesn’t always mean you deserve to reach them. Earn that sale and continue your ongoing service of lifetime clients and customers.
- Alexa – Actionable Analytics for the Web
- Chris Brogan – Content marketing, lead generation, and customer acquisition strategies for business
- Chris Brogan – Books, Biography, Blog, Audiobooks, Kindle
- Dov Gordon – also at AES Nation
- Dan Sullivan – also at AES Nation
- Aaron Hinde – LifeAid Beverage Company – also at AES Nation
- Emmet Scott – Affordable Family Dentistry – also at AES Nation
- Tony Robbins
- Jeff Pulver
- Tom Peters
- Harvey Mackay
- Tony Hawk
- Marc Ecko
- Rich Froning Jr.
John’s 3 Key Take-aways
- Identify your circle: find the community you want to serve passionately and then go about finding the edge.
- Shine the”Batman Symbol,” which consists of communication, content and connection.
- Use sharing as a currency. Recognize the power of bringing groups together and appreciate the “know, like and trust factor.” Get to know your clients’ needs: then deliver and keep those relationships alive—for life.
Read the Transcript
You can download a complete transcript of this entire episode by clicking here.