Jeff is the founder of Polaris Wealth Advisers, LLC. He is the firm’s Chief Investment Officer and manages the Business Development Team.
Jeff has over 20 years of experience in the financial services industry and has extensive knowledge in macro-economic trends, portfolio management, and estate planning.
Prior to launching Polaris in 1998, he worked for Franklin Funds, Smith Barney, and Merrill Lynch.
Jeff’s Big Breakthrough
- Jeff says his big breakthrough was gaining in size enough to be able to delegate responsibilities. He says you must learn to work “on” your business as opposed to “in” your business.
- Jeff loves knowing he and his team are making a difference in people’s lives. This is what gets him up in the morning. What they do might seem commonplace, but so few firms perform wealth management services.
App of the Day
Insight of the Day
- Jeff’s insight or aha moment was when he started to delegate. He realized that he needed to do those things that only he could do. Everything else needs to be delegated.
John’s 3 Key Take-aways
- Stop making costly mistakes in your personal affairs by engaging a personal CFO
- Put clear processes and systems in place
- Delegate, delegate, delegate
Read the Transcript
You can download a complete transcript of this entire episode by clicking here.