Former Interpol agent, Marc Goodman, lays out some remarkably simple solutions to help protect you and your loved ones against the dark side of cyberspace and the criminal element that lies within.
Marc Goodman is a Global Security Advisor and futurist. A technological genius on future crimes and internet hacking, he began his career in the police force acquiring an impressive array of titles. Marc is presently a specialist in the field of crime management and technology services. This podcast delivers tremendous value providing expert testimony on how to avoid exposure and protect your business, your clients, and yourself.
Marc shares surprising facts, anecdotes and astounding information that allows you to recognize how vulnerable you are—and what you can do about it. He takes you behind the scenes to demonstrate how long a hacker can live within your networks and compromise your systems. In listening to this interview you will gain access to the protocol for protecting your company, a tested methodology that will reduce your internet threat profile by 85%. You can’t afford to miss this!
- “Software is eating the world.” – Marc Andreessen
App of the Day
Book of the Day
- Future Crimes: Everything Is Connected, Everyone Is Vulnerable and What We Can Do About It – by Marc Goodman
Insight of the Day
- The power of technology is doubling every 18 months. In other words, there will be increasingly growing numbers of people with access to the internet with the potential for criminal activity. Make sure you know how to protect yourself.
John’s 3 Key Take-aways
- Everything is connected; there’s a lot of sensitive data online and it’s easy for the criminal element to recover it unless you take the appropriate precautions.
- Everyone is vulnerable; don’t think that this can’t happen to you.
- Start thinking about the protocols that can assure maximum security. Follow this step by step procedure so that you can protect yourself, your family and your business.
Read the Transcript
You can download a complete transcript of this entire episode by clicking here.