Become the hunted instead of the hunter. It makes entirely good sense when you know what’s to be gained. Mike Dillard understands and practices attraction marketing better than anyone. He also recognizes that while gaining new clients can be exciting, its the right new clients that make a difference.
Attaining a strength position within his niche, Mike developed highly effective strategies to attract the steady stream of prospective clients and customers right for his business—the dream of any entrepreneur. By defining himself in terms of image, interaction and positioning, he has been able to identify the clients he wants to serve, and with the right attraction marketing campaign, capture their business. You can gain the same momentum and scale up your own business—or in any venture you choose—by adopting Mike’s methods.
- A passion for Mike is his new venture, The Self-Made Man. This new project will be focused on the idea that you can change a society by changing its value system. Mike will be bringing in leaders, mentors and educators who want to achieve greatness and build a life of excellence.
App of the Day
- Instacart – The best way to shop for your groceries
Book of the Day
- Expectation Hangover: Overcoming Disappointment in Work, Love, and Life – by Christine Hassler
John’s 3 Key Take-aways
- Define who it is you want to serve. Then create the value proposition that makes you indispensable to them.
- Identify specific problems; identify where your clients are now, and where they want to go.
- Develop a marketing campaign: attraction marketing. Test it…and don’t become complacent.
Read the Transcript
You can download a complete transcript of this entire episode by clicking here.