Dr. Thaddeus Gala is a chiropractor who was raised in rural Trail, Oregon where he witnessed the complete transformation of his mother’s health decline and ultimate recovery from a painful and severe case of fibromyalgia.
Dr. Thaddeus Gala is the Founder, President and Medical Director of both My Diabetic Solution and Complete Care in Southern Oregon. Ever since watching his mother’s health transform from bed-ridden illness to the vibrant health coach she is today, he has been dedicated to pursuing and promoting health.
Dr. Gala performs educational health lectures on nutrition, weight loss and diabetic management within the clinic and at various locations across the country.
- Dr. Gala’s first big breakthrough was when he began selling corn nuts in the fourth grade, having purchased them for dime and selling them for 15 cents.
- Dr. Gala is most passionate about changing the conversation in the healthcare world. He wants to be that lighthouse for those looking for answers but feel like that dog chasing his tail when it comes to their health.
App of the Day
Book of the Day
- Younger Next Year: Live Strong, Fit and Sexy Until You’re Eighty and Beyond – by Chris Crowley
Insight of the Day
- Don’t compare your doldrums with someone else’s highlight reel.
John’s 3 Key Take-aways
- Spend 90% of your time training and 10% of your time performing
- You can turn back the clock!
- Make sure you’re tracking the Key Performance Indicators related to your health
Read the Transcript
You can download a complete transcript of this entire episode by clicking here.