Isabel De Los Rios Combines Cutting Edge Expertise In Health With Exceptional Entrepreneurial Talent – Episode 139
Join today’s podcast as Isabel De Los Rios discusses the powerful transformation that occurs when you implement the proper strategies—both for your personal health and for your business.
Isabel De Los Rios is a leading health expert, certified nutritionist, best-selling author and highly successful co-founder of Beyond Diet, a diverse and healthy eating program that serves over 600,000 members around the world. She is also a skilled entrepreneur who understands the role of optimal health as it relates to productivity and job performance.
App of the Day
- Fitbit – Live a healthier, more active life with Fitbit, the top app for tracking all-day activity, workouts and health.
Book of the Day
- The Science of Getting Rich (A Thrifty Book) by Wallace D. Wattles
- Beyond Diet – Peace and Happiness through Clean Eating
- Isabel – Info about Isabel
John’s 3 Key Take-aways
- Critical to your success as an entrepreneur is energy management. When you think you need more time—and there isn’t any more—what you really need is more energy. Diet, sleep and exercise may be the keys to increased productivity for you and your team.
- To grow your business upscale, you need to avoid the shiny toys out there and focus on a single marketing strategy. And master it. It’s more important to stay the course with what you know well than to continually adjust and adapt to what’s trending now.
- To improve your own health habits, a first step may be to find a colleague or associate who represents the person you’d like to be. Then simply model the health behaviors that they have adopted in their lives to get the results you want.
Read the Transcript
You can download a complete transcript of this entire episode by clicking here.