Jessica Rhodes Reveals The Secrets She Uses In Syndicating A Rocking Podcast – Episode 182
Fine-tune your business with marketing expert and podcast innovator Jessica Rhodes. Create the celebrity podcasts that can energize your brand and bring new prospective clients to your door.
Jessica Rhodes is founder and CEO of Interview Connections, a booking agency for guest experts and podcasters. By applying Jessica’s marketing expertise and clear messaging tools, you too can make a huge impact in the world of podcasting.
Get focused on your message and clear on your target audience; then start rolling out your own rock star podcast!
Book of the Day
- Interview Connections – How to Rock The Podcast From Both Sides of the Mic
- Interview Connections – The Premier Guest Booking Agency for Podcasters and Guest Experts!
- Jessica Rhodes – Book Your Podcast Guests Now
John’s 3 Key Take-aways
- Being a celebrity does matter, and it is possible. Your ability to position yourself as a celebrity in your niche will come about through leadership and taking control of your ability to become the expert.
- It’s wise to first explore being a guest for a friend’s podcast. Discover who your key players are, and get clear on the messaging you want to portray. If you do it right, the return on investment is going to be huge.
- Launch your podcast and utilize your resources carefully. Think before you host. Pick a format that is sustainable; then monetize.
Read the Transcript
You can download a complete transcript of this entire episode by clicking here.