Paul Colligan helps others leverage technology to improve themselves and broaden their audience with reduced stress and no dramas.
He does this with a lifestyle and business designed to answer the challenges and opportunities of this new economy.
If you are looking for titles: Husband, Father, YouTube Expert, Director of Content Marketing for InstantCustomer.com and CEO of Colligan.com.
He lives in Portland, Oregon with his wife and daughters and enjoys theater, music, great food, and travel.
- Paul spent a great deal of money building a paid podcasting platform. He had to come to terms with the fact that podcasting wants to be free. It’s a tool that you leverage to bring people to other products and services that you sell. The lesson is it’s about what your audience wants, not what you want your audience to want.
- Paul is excited about helping anyone with a message to expand their reach. He loves to do that through podcasting. Expand. Reach. Leverage. Tech.
App of the Day
Book of the Day
- The Cluetrain Manifesto – by David Weinberger, Christopher Locke, Rick Levine and Doc Searls
Insight of the Day
- Never create content for a single publication or platform any longer. In other words, create once and publish everywhere.
John’s 3 Key Take-aways
- Instead of marketing one-to-one, market one-to-many (Expand and Reach)
- Leverage relationships and technology
- Repurpose your content…Create once and publish everywhere… it’s easier now than it’s ever been
Read the Transcript
You can download a complete transcript of this entire episode by clicking here.