Stake Claim To Your Own Unique ‘Cyber Shelf Space’ With Josh Greene And His Powerful Online Marketing Strategies – Episode 175
Want more clients knocking down your doors? Experience the creativity of Josh Greene as he optimizes search engines, re-targets and perfects your online presence to nail your client experience!
Josh Greene is founder and CMO of The Mather Group, a digital marketing agency with over 25 years of experience. Dramatically increasing revenue leads for its clients, The Mather Group has worked successfully with small and large businesses, including premier companies such as Time Warner Cable and Discovery Channel.
Their main focus: to dramatically improve how people find you online. By optimizing search engines to Wikipedia presence, you too can increase your ideal client leads and drive your target market.
- Josh Greene – The Mather Group
- Joe Polish – also at AES Nation
- Frank Kern
John’s 3 Key Take-aways
- There has never been a better time to be an entrepreneur. Do you want to get really clear on who your ideal clients are? Stake claim to your cyber shelf space and start convincing, dynamic conversations with the right contacts. Have the credibility you want and need to capture your ideal client market.
- Become really clear on what you are looking to do. Do the marketing funnel to really see the stats. Use online resources and data analytics to discover legitimate and profitable leads.
- Re-target, re-target, re-target. Get your message out to those people who have shown interest in working with you. Pursue the right target market, make the connection and then put a carefully considered campaign together that works.
Podcast: Play in new window
Subscribe: iTunes | Android | RSS
Read the Transcript
You can download a complete transcript of this entire episode by clicking here.