Once on the road as a personal assistant with both Air Supply and Guns N’ Roses, Craig Duswalt has achieved rock star marketing status within his industry and beyond.
Craig Duswalt, award winning copywriter and entrepreneur, is creator of RockStar Marketing. His focus is to help aspiring entrepreneurs like yourself become the go-to celebrity within their niche. Craig ensures that by combining a strong work ethic with a positive attitude, this status is attainable.
Join us today to discover just a few easy ways Craig thinks outside the box—to achieve inspirational results.
App of the Day
- Evernote – The work space for your life’s work
Book of the Day
- The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich (Expanded and Updated) – by Timothy Ferriss
- RockStar Internet Marketing – Advanced Social Media – Search Engine Optimization – YouTube Marketing – Market like a Rockstar
- Craig Duswalt’s Personal Growth Weekend – Embrace Your Rockstar Life
John’s 3 Key Take-aways
- Don’t go it alone. You don’t want to be the most successful entrepreneur in the room. Allow yourself opportunities to expand your horizon with this in mind.
- Focus, focus, focus. Pick what it is you want most to achieve and really commit to making a difference in the universe.
- Think differently—outside the box. Invent ways to stand out from the crowd.
Read the Transcript
You can download a complete transcript of this entire episode by clicking here.