Russell Brunson Increases Online Traffic And Marketing Sales For All Types Of Entrepreneurs – Episode 148
Russell Brunson, young, energetic, and tech-savvy, changes the marketing landscape for entrepreneurs around the globe through ingenious web-based strategies and a simple, proven formula.
Russell Brunson, best-selling author, industry leader and marketing guru, created his company DotComSecrets to help entrepreneurs around the world start, promote and grow their businesses online. His extensive marketing expertise and web-based tools provide clients with strategies for success in a fast changing world.
Join today’s conversation and discover the secret formula that will change the way you do business—for the better.
App of the Day
- Do It Tomorrow – Do you love procrastinating? Why do today what you can put off till tomorrow? That’s the spirit! Do It (Tomorrow) is the todo app for you. – Do It (Tomorrow) is the best ever App for procrastinators. It’s now available as a Web-based App for HTML5 compatible browsers!
Book of the Day
- DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online – by Russell Brunson
- DotCom Secrets – Advanced Social Media – Search Engine Optimization – YouTube Marketing – Market like a Rockstar
- Click Funnels – Sell More Stuff Profitably
John’s 3 Key Take-aways
- Accelerate your marketing success by utilizing the ingenious, proven, yet simple Russell Brunson 4-step formula: Who; Bait; Where and Results.
- Take advantage of today’s technology to “clickfunnel” proven strategies and capture ideal clients. Sales funnels that used to take months to create can now be accomplished in less than a day—if you have the right tool.
- Take advantage of proven success strategies to create the traffic you need. Use existing web tools to gain insight into what already works. Then model the strategies that best fit your company’s products and ideal clients.
Podcast: Play in new window
Subscribe: iTunes | Android | RSS
Read the Transcript
You can download a complete transcript of this entire episode by clicking here.