Ryan Ellefsen Strategically Drives His Merchant Account Processing Company To The Max – Episode 149
Experience the benefits of a direct and more personal approach with Ryan Ellefsen and his merchant account processes and services.
Ryan Ellefsen is managing partner at Platinum Payment Systems, a fast-growing online company that is changing the face of merchant processing. His cutting edge strategies and payment processes provide solutions allowing direct response marketers to feel at home with their own processing units and conversions.
Avoid those “dangerous” payments, drive your business to the max and start saving money immediately.
App of the Day
- Onenote – The digital note-taking app for your devices
Book of the Day
- Less Doing, More Living: Make Everything in Life Easier – by Ari Meisel
- Platinum Payment Systems – Start Accepting Payments
- Joe Polish – also at AES Nation
- Jeff Walker – also at AES Nation
- Mike Koenigs – also at AES Nation
- Ari Meisel – also at AES Nation
- Frank Kern
- Andy Jenkins
John’s 3 Key Take-aways
- Work with experts who can provide the right technology and approaches. Then implement these seamlessly into your business with current practices. And make sure you have room to grow.
- Take the time to get your pricing right and avoid dangerous payments.
- Spend the time to create a strong working relationship and rapport with your current payment processors. You will be glad you did.
Podcast: Play in new window
Subscribe: iTunes | Android | RSS
Read the Transcript
You can download a complete transcript of this entire episode by clicking here.