If you improve your ability to tell a story, if you can package your story up in replicable ways, you’re going to share it with more people.
Joe Polish is the creator of Genius Network® Interview Series, founder of Genius Network® (also known as the 25K Group), and co-founder of 10XTalk.com, and ILoveMarketing.com, two highly popular free podcasts on iTunes.
President of Piranha Marketing Inc., his marketing expertise has been utilized to build thousands of businesses and has generated hundreds of millions of dollars for his clients, ranging from large corporations to small family-owned businesses.
Known for his entrepreneurial focus on value creation, connection, and contribution, Joe’s leadership is the reason he’s one of the most sought after marketers alive today.
App of the Day
- Voice Memo App (traditionally an app that is built in to your iPhone or Android device.
- Joe’s passions include exercise, yoga, movies and he loves learning stuff. He really enjoys trying to figure things out and interacting with people that cause him to change his perspective for the better.
Idea of the Day
- “One thing done equals money. Five things undone equals no money.” – Mary Ellen Tribby
John’s 3 Key Takeaways
- There’s power in the reciprocity of networking
- You need a story, you need to tell your story, and you need to tell your story well
- The importance of focusing on what you want to achieve and getting buy-in from our team
Read the Transcript
You can download a complete transcript of this entire episode by clicking here.