Joseph Kashurba is an entrepreneur, business consultant and coach, a top web design and marketing expert, CEO and founder of kashurbawebdesign.com and multiple related businesses. Joe had an early start as an entrepreneur—a cheese factory at age five—and has never looked back.
If you are an entrepreneur looking for the optimal web design to grow your business, or a web design professional looking for a state of the art business model for your company, Joe Kashurba has the solutions you need.
- Jessica Rhodes – Interview Connections
- Consultant/Coach/Design Professional – “Grow Your Web Design Business or Digital Agency Today.”
- Web Design and Consulting – “What sets us apart from our competitors is that we actually know how to make money for our clients.”
John’s 3 Key Take-aways
- Web design requires two essential and clearly articulated goals: What is the one particular product or service you want to sell? What are the precise actions you want your clients to take?
- A website with exceptional traffic but poorly designed conversion tools won’t generate the sales you need. If conversion tools are effective and user-friendly but you attract little traffic, you still won’t succeed. Create the right balance between traffic and conversion.
- Utilize analytics to make critical changes in your site that can make all the difference. Focus on the right numbers: don’t be distracted by “vanity metrics.”
Read the Transcript
You can download a complete transcript of this entire episode by clicking here.