Stephen Christopher is an entrepreneur whose remarkable insights into what makes for highly successful business come about surprisingly from what happens to him when his businesses fail.
Founder of Seequs Digital Marketing, Stephen has a remarkable ability to combine information with experience to help businesses grow and thrive.
- “My driving passion as an entrepreneur is to help business owners achieve results they never thought possible.”
- Jason Gaignard – Mastermind Talks
- Joe Polish – Genius Network
- Seequis – Seequs, Inc. – Plumbing, HVAC, & Local Marketing
John’s 3 Key Take-aways
- A successful entrepreneur needs to be great in two areas: persistence and pivoting. The drive to pursue your vision and achieve your goals is critical; but knowing when to pivot, to reinvent yourself and/or your business model, is just as important to sustained success.
- Focus your business model on a niche. Become an expert, refine and energize your message; become a thought leader. Target your ideal client, improve your value proposition and look forward to going to work again.
- Take away the right lessons from your failures. It’s not that you’ve failed that’s useful, but how you reinvent yourself that is.
Read the Transcript
You can download a complete transcript of this entire episode by clicking here.