Marissa Brassfield has worked with some of the most visionary entrepreneurs on the planet.
She’s dialed in to the frustrations these results-oriented, interrupt-driven individuals have with bureaucracy, dead weight and incompetence in their teams.
Her coaching helps entrepreneurs counteract these growth-killing practices and unlock unparalleled performance from their assistants and other key team members.
- Marissa shares the story of losing her mother at the height of one of her client’s busiest times, how she dealt with this painful blow, and how she managed her client’s expectations.
- Marissa learned early on in sports the importance of leveraging her strengths while minimizing her weaknesses. She has since applied this to her career and it has served her very well.
App of the Day
Book of the Day
- Bold: How to Go Big, Make Bank and Better the World – by Peter H. Diamandis and Steven Kotler
Insight of the Day
- Consider, once per quarter, evaluating your standard processes, looking intently enough at them to discern if they require any additional optimization.
John’s 3 Key Take-aways
- The importance of having a clarity of focus
- You need high-performance teams
- Stay on your side of the line
Read the Transcript
You can download a complete transcript of this entire episode by clicking here.