It helps to be completely ignorant when starting a business. That’s right. Not knowing what you don’t know means that fear is less likely to get in your way.
Quote of the day: “It’s never been harder to get the first sale, but it’s never been easier to get subsequent sales.” – Richard Rossi
Richard says the three keys to making a sale are:
- The customer or client has to want what you’re selling
- Some how, some way they’ve got to be able to pay for it
- They’ve got to believe you (this is the biggest challenge)
App of the Day
Book of the Day
Insight of the Day
- You should be spending most of your time studying marketing and sales, at least a couple hours a day, if not a couple hours a week. Otherwise, you’re doing yourself a disservice.
Connect with Richard
- Dan Sullivan
- Bill Gates
- Steve Jobs
- Future Docs (National Academy for Future Physicians and Medical Scientists)
John’s Top 3 Take-Aways
- Whoever you’re passionate about serving… be a hero to them
- Embrace your fear
- Deliver a great client or customer experience, and get more people to “raise their hands” to enable you to start that conversation
Read the Transcript
You can download a complete transript of this entire episode by clicking here.
Comment and Share
We’d love to know what you think of this new endeavor. Be sure and share you thoughts in the comments section below.
And, if you like what you hear, by all means, share this content with your network!