Behavioral Analyst Steven Sisler Effectively Implements Character Profiling For Fascinating Outcomes – Episode 168
Get to know yourself and the people who surround you better with insights and resources from behavioral specialist Steven Sisler. His work will allow you to more fully understand yourself and make deeper connections with the people you work with.
Steven Sisler, president of Behavioral Resource Group, Inc., possesses a unique ability to assess and gauge personality types and then leverage this information to better understand himself, his team members and his clients. Steven has created a powerful niche using his research as a means to building stronger teams, targeting and capturing the right clients and just gaining and winning all around.
How will your level of self-awareness be different today and who will this impact? How will you initiate change, build better businesses and achieve more meaningful success? Check out what Steven has to offer here and begin your change today!
Book of the Day
- The Four People Types: And what drives them by Steven Sisler
- Behavioral Resource Group – FREE DISC Profile
- Steven Sisler – leading in people intelligence
John’s 3 Key Take-aways
- We are all a little different. How one person sees the world may be different from how others see it, or even each other. However, if you choose to truly understand yourself first, then you will be able to clearly see others for what they are.
- By understanding those who around you, you can avoid conflicts, overcome differences and build more productive and satisfying relationships.
- Perform Steven Sisler’s self-assessment analysis. The insights gained will help to improve your relationships among and within your teams, and with your clients.
Read the Transcript
You can download a complete transcript of this entire episode by clicking here.