Denise Gosnell Navigates Successful Entrepreneurs Through The Ever-Changing Landscape Of Intellectual Property And Internet Law – Episode 134
As a top attorney of intellectual property and internet law, Denise Gosnell is safeguarding some of the most prosperous entrepreneurs and their businesses.
Denise Gosnell is an attorney, real estate investor and entrepreneur. Her highly sought after and unique skill sets have enabled her to serve entrepreneurs in protecting their assets successfully for years.
As the technical landscape of the internet evolves in scope and complexity, Denise provides the right solutions to insure and protect her clients through the power of intellectual property and internet law.
- Two years after Denise had rebuilt her practice, on June 20th 2011 at 8 o’clock in the morning, her house was struck by lightening resulting in a huge house fire. She had to prove to the insurance company the worth of items ruined in the fire.
- Key lessons learned:
- 1. What is most important to you? If disaster strikes, what will you grab in five desperate minutes?
- 2. Live your life with purpose and build the businesses that support the quality of life you want.
App of the Day
- Smartsheet – An Online Project Management Software
Book of the Day
- Double Double: How to Double Your Revenue and Profit in 3 Years or Less by Cameron Herold
- Built to Last: Successful Habits of Visionary Companies (Harper Business Essentials) by Jim Collins
- Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap…And Others Don’t by Jim Collins
- Denise Gosnell & Associates – Trusted Legal Advisors
- Cameron Herold – also at AES Nation
- Dan Sullivan – also at AES Nation
- Joe Polish – also at AES Nation
John’s 3 Key Take-aways
- Work with the right clients who share your vision. Be clear on what success means to you. Then design a business to support your quality of life.
- Protect your assets and seek good legal council. You cannot protect yourself from all risks, and it is sometimes difficult after the fact.
- Protect your intellectual property. Work with someone who really understand internet law.
Podcast: Play in new window
Subscribe: iTunes | Android | RSS
Read the Transcript
You can download a complete transcript of this entire episode by clicking here.