Realize your personal happiness with Shawn Achor’s seven principles of positive psychology to fuel your peak performance levels and improve success rates.
Shawn Achor, happiness researcher, best-selling author and motivational speaker, has given lectures in over 50 countries on his Happiness Advantage training programs. With one of the most popular Ted-talks of all time totaling over 11 million views, Shawn has changed the conversation regarding happiness and the workplace with his phenomenal ground-breaking insights.
Do yourself and your business a favor: it’s time to get happy!
App of the Day
- Happify – Science-Based Happiness Games & Activities
Book of the Day
- The Happiness Advantage: The Seven Principles of Positive Psychology That Fuel Success and Performance at Work by Shawn Achor
- Good Think – bridging the gap between academic research and the real world
- All New Two-Part Oprah Course Experience – 21 Days to Happiness with Shawn Achor
John’s 3 Key Take-aways
- Happiness is a choice. We get to make this choice in all of our undertakings. Make the right choice today and everyday for you, your team and your stakeholders.
- Happiness provides an unfair competitive advantage for any business. Help your business to prosper and inspire your teams and your clients. Take advantage of this incredible opportunity.
- Happiness is not a limited resource. Once ignited it can spread like wild fire.
Read the Transcript
You can download a complete transcript of this entire episode by clicking here.