Shep Hyken Takes Action on Differentiating and Delivering World-class Client Experiences – Episode 71
Want to know the secret to nurturing clients and immediately recognizing lifelong value? Create your vision, take action, and learn how to demonstrate and defend it—Shep Hyken tells all in this episode.
Shep Hyken is the Chief Amazement Officer at Shepard Presentations. He is a professional speaker and New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestselling business author, specializing in customer service training and information. Shep knows the importance of why we want to differentiate ourselves and how important it is to create those small nuances that can really make a difference.
With small actionable steps you can highlight and model your customer service vision within your company. Beginning with leadership and communication you can train your employees on how to maintain and model world-class customer services. Create that visionary mantra and align with simplicity.
- “The most abused customer is the sold customer.” – Dr. Larry Baker
App of the Day
- TripIt Pro – Instant organizing. Indispensable alerts.
- Flight Update Pro – iOS Version
Book of the Day
- Amaze Every Customer Every Time: 52 Tools for Delivering the Most Amazing Customer Service on the Planet by Shep Hyken
John’s 3 Key Take-aways
- Make sure your company has a vision and create your mantra. Once this vision has been defined then train your staff members to be aligned with this type of service.
- Make that dent in the universe, like Steve Jobs, be unique and differentiate yourself from all the rest.
- Once you have your vision in place, demonstrate and defend it. Show that you are recognizing and fulfilling the model that you put into place. Actions speak louder than words.
Read the Transcript
You can download a complete transcript of this entire episode by clicking here.