Michelle Patterson’s name conjures up many credits – visionary, author, acceleration executive, founder, passionate talk show host and dynamic speaker. She is a woman of many dimensions.
Jeff Moore is president and CEO of International Pacific Seafoods and Wild Things Seafood.
He is a trusted advisor to distributors, chain restaurant operators and various industry professionals, and founder of the mastermind group Thursday Night Boardroom with over 400 members currently.
Dr. Thaddeus Gala is a chiropractor who was raised in rural Trail, Oregon where he witnessed the complete transformation of his mother’s health decline and ultimate recovery from a painful and severe case of fibromyalgia.
Clint Arthur is a graduate of the Wharton School of Business and a successful entrepreneur with over a decade of experience running his own gourmet food company.
For nearly 20 years Target Focus Training founder and creator, Tim Larkin, has been well known in the self-defense and close-combat training world but ‘under-the-radar’ to ordinary folks like you.
CONTACT AES NATION
1954 Hayes Lane
San Martin, CA, United States
- Gino Wickman Propels Budding Entrepreneurs Towards New Levels of Prosperity – Episode 221
- Mike Paton Reveals Why The Entrepreneurial Operating System® Just Works – Episode 220
- A Fresh and Effective Approach to Fund-Raising Strategy with Dan Martell – Episode 219
- Ben Hardy Unveils an Introspective Assessment on What Drives Today’s Successful Entrepreneur – Episode 218
- Lex Gillette Shares Firsthand Why There Is ‘No Need For Sight When You Have A Vision’ – Episode 217