With his creative spirit and inventive ideas, David Burkus is tearing down the walls between the corner office and the ivory tower!
As an author, speaker and professor, David Burkus is sharing insights and facilitating the transformation of leadership, innovation and just plan old good sense. Providing workshops for Fortune 500 companies and speaking at high-profile events, David is establishing influential leadership in business management for all types of entrepreneurs.
Depart from the status quo and create your own innovative strategies with David Burkus and his thought leadership. Check him out here!
Book of the Day
- Under New Management: How Leading Organizations Are Upending Business as Usual – by David Burkus
- The Myths of Creativity: The Truth About How Innovative Companies and People Generate Great Ideas – by David Burkus
- David Burkus – Author of Myths of Creativity
John’s 3 Key Take-aways
- Make your product prototype easily accessible to all. This will drive results and determine quickly whether your product is a viable option in today’s market.
- Great leaders innovate. Become the leader you are, listen to ideas of those who have walked the path before you. As you scale up, be willing to make the changes necessary to achieve maximum results. .
- To be competitive in today’s market you must continue to be a life-long learner. Re-examine the process. Be an academic of life and get the rigorous empirical research you need to make all the right moves.
Read the Transcript
You can download a complete transcript of this entire episode by clicking here.