Who’s in your front row? Surround yourself, like Jon Vroman, with exceptional, like-minded people who will reciprocate personal growth and development.
Make a huge impact and develop the skills which put you close to the people and influences that matter. Step out of your comfort zone and live life in the front row.
Jon Vroman is an award-winning speaker, philanthropist and author at Front Row Global. With years of experience as a keynote speaker, his message for you is simple: Connect authentically and emotionally with your audience.
- Jon’s passions are clear. He coaches individuals and groups to achieve greater self-confidence, control and awareness through motivational speaking and story telling. His ability to live life in the moment allows him to truly connect emotionally and be unforgettably present.
App of the Day
Book of the Day
Insight of the Day
- Be a ‘moment maker’. Create a moment clients or future clients will not easily forget. This moment becomes the story which will spread you around like wildfire.
- Front Row Factor – A Personal Growth Program to Maximize Your Life & Relationships
- Hal Elrod – also at AES Nation
- John Ruhlin – also at AES Nation
- Tony Robbins
- Dan Sullivan – also at AES Nation
- Peter Diamandis – also at AES Nation
John’s 3 Key Take-aways
- Story telling is a skill. Take the time to develop your ability to share a story effectively. It is an amazing tool. Being a serial story teller will allow you to inspire people to action. Write your story today.
- One of the most important things in life is personal growth. Continue to grow and surround yourself with those who are inspirational.
- When it comes to business, relationships are crucial. Who is in your front row? Whose front row are you in? Once this relationship is established you can become a “moment maker.”
Read the Transcript
You can download a complete transcript of this entire episode by clicking here.