Looking to reinvent yourself or your company? Well you’ve come to the right place. Jonathan Raymond is working exclusively with professionals seeking to authentically and stylistically revamp their business model.
Jonathan Raymond is CEO of Refound. Jonathan’s main focus is to improve professional growth within the individual and reexamine the role of leadership within the company. His passion lies in training your team to implement the right systems to achieve extreme impact and positive results.
Free up your mental real-estate and find out how to get on the right side of complexity with Jonathan Raymond’s Accountability Dial. This will absolutely blow your mind.
Book of the Day
- Good Authority – by Jonathan Raymond
- Refound – Help Your Team Do the Best Work of Their Life
John’s 3 Key Take-aways
- Take down the wall between business and professional orientation. You can be a better leader and inspire teamwork. Work collaboratively and also get out of the way.
- Rethink accountability. People want to be accountable and have a sense of direction. Make sure those you hire are right for your team—more Yoda and less Superman.
- You are in business for a better quality of life. You don’t need to be Superman or Superwomen to be more thoughtful. It’s easy for business owners to become overwhelmed. Don’t try to be everything to everybody.
Read the Transcript
You can download a complete transcript of this entire episode by clicking here.