Three-time Emmy Award winning director, producer and filmmaker, Nick Nanton, reveals new facts about his current projects, delivers entrepreneurial insights and describes how to accelerate your career with celebrity branding.
Known around the world as the top agent to Celebrity Experts®, Nick is recognized for his role in developing and marketing business and professional experts, through personal branding, media, marketing and PR.
Serving as the CEO of an international branding and media firm with more than 2000 clients in over 30 countries, The Dicks + Nanton Celebrity Branding Agency, Nick produces events and television shows featuring prominent figures such as Steve Forbes, Brian Tracy, Jack Canfield (creator of the Chicken Soup for the Soul series), Dan Kennedy, Michael Gerber, Tom Hopkins and many others.
- Nick’s first breakthrough came with his two conceptual ideas, “The Business Trifecta” and “The Secret Formula for Media Success.”
- His second big breakthrough was his first book, Celebrity Branding You. This book was a game changer: “It wasn’t about selling a book that was successful, it was the mere fact that I had a book,” gaining credibility and validation.
- Nick’s true passions lie in helping people get their freedom, telling their story really well the first time and using that to promote true entrepreneurial success. He is currently raising money to film a documentary in Oaxaca, Mexico on reversing the stifling hold of poverty. Along with 20 other entrepreneurs, Nick wants to build a foundation center for the local indigenous people of Oaxaca, many of whom also want to become entrepreneurs.
App of the Day
Book of the Day
- Story Selling – by Nick Nanton & J.W. Dicks
Insight of the Day
- Entrepreneurs are always asking themselves, “How could this work for me?” What can be done to tweak this content or take the best of that concept to see if it proves successful. Wanting always to be and do better is a trademark of every successful entrepreneur.
John’s 3 Key Take-aways
- Learn the Business Trifecta—media, marketing, and public relations—and how to use it.
- Recognize the importance of standing out, and using your personal story to differentiate yourself.
- Use social media to scale up and make social media a go-to option within your niche.
Read the Transcript
You can download a complete transcript of this entire episode by clicking here.