One of Vinnie Fisher’s many talents is the ability to know his own strengths—and also to know where he needs guidance. For Vinnie, council is essential and invaluable. Become the entrepreneur you want to be by breaking through the noise and grabbing hold of your true unique potential.
Vinnie Fisher is chairman and CEO of Fully Accountable, a firm which serves clients who outsource their accounting needs. As a serial entrepreneur, businessman and highly motivated individual, Vinnie’s success has come from a willingness to break out of the mold and trust in himself—for huge rewards.
Book of the Day
- The Best Investment: A Better You – by Vinnie Fisher
- Fully Accountable – Business Services & Solutions
John’s 3 Key Take-aways
- Successful entrepreneurs rely on the expertise and experience of mentors to make tough choices and enhance their skill set.
- Speed kills! Be a thoughtful artist of your craft and take the time to become a thought leader. Not everything has to happen at once. Understand the “Hell no” mentality and incorporate that into your business. You don’t need to take on everything.
- Through daily routine and ritual you can become more self-aware. Surround yourself with people who will support you and your mission.
Read the Transcript
You can download a complete transcript of this entire episode by clicking here.